Adaptive Capacity Maximizes Your Success
Adaptive Capacity is dedicated to improving the way you work through Agile-based project management services. Our consultants transform ideas into practice through one-on-one coaching, group process facilitation, and strategic communication and innovative technology services.
Practicing transparent communication and creating specifically stated goals and responsibilities
Getting employees and customers on board at the start to save energy in the future
Considering the end and the means of the project while balancing consistency and responsiveness
Including what everyone involved with the project, including the users, bring to the table
Projects managed using an Agile methodology have a 28% higher success rate – and a 20% lower failure rate – than those using traditional project management methods.
We help with new projects, stalled projects, unwieldy projects -- and we can even help you prioritize all the current projects on your plate! Our goal is to help you make the most meaningful impact on your organization's goals.
Our project managers are domain experts in a variety of fields such as communication, technology, and group process. So, in addition to helping manage your project, we excel at joining your staff in getting things done through our embedded project team model.
- Virtual Project Management Office
- One-on-one Project Management Coaching
- Embedded Project Team
- Management Consulting
- Discovery Engagement
- Group Process Facilitation
- Website development
- IT management
- Software integrations
- Content Audit
- Website Content Refresh
- Content & Marketing Strategy
- Writing and Editorial Services
Problems We Can Solve
- "We keep generating great ideas, but never seem to do anything with them."
- "Our communications team isn’t able to use what the IT department produced."
- "I’m overwhelmed by the amount of things we have to do, and I don’t know how to prioritize."
- "Our project is stalled, and we don’t know what the next steps should be."
- "I have to implement a new initiative but it’s broad in scope and I don’t know how to get started"
- "We’re too siloed"
- "We’re overwhelmed with email."
- "The IT staff don’t get what the rest of our team does!"
- "People in different departments are duplicating work"
- "Our organization's new strategic focus makes my entire project feel irrelevant. But I don’t want to abandon it because we’ve already put in so much time and energy."
- "We have a ton of data but I don’t know how to analyze it or what to do with it."
- "Our website isn’t doing anything for us."
- "I don't know how to get people to my blog (or website)."
- "I feel like I should be doing more with [ social media, web, app, cloud ] technology."
- "My team’s skills aren’t up-to-date."
- "My team is overly specialized."
- Their presence is a positive change for a culture that shows trust and vulnerability toward change, and will help you rethink your own ideas and work ethic in a natural and radical way.
- James V, Educational Technologist
- [They have a] knowledge of our organization, an understanding of our work, and are easy to work with with a willingness to get you to the end result that you are looking for.
- Operations Manager, Faith-Based Nonprofit
- They moved us along on projects in ways we could not have done on our own, and certainly could not have done so as quickly.
- Paul B, Operations Director
- Charlie is collaborative, creative and caring in his approach to technology and organizational management.
- Doug M, Leadership Consultant
- He's smart, innovative, a problem solver, will seek to resolve the issues he's hired to solve. Also asks questions to get at root of issues.
- Ken N, Director of Development
- They provided some great ideas for communication and processes we could follow.
- Andy C, Pastor
Let’s Get Things Done!
We'd love to hear about the projects you are working on, and share our expertise to support your goals. Contact us today to get started--one of our consultants will be in touch within 2 business days.